• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't access map section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I have a big problem.I can't access the map section(from a long time)I haven't problems with the other sections but i can't enter map section.Wnen click on it it just stop loading.I cant access even my maps from add/update resources.I can't follow links to maps on this site.
Please help

Level 3
That happened to me,but I figured out that it was actually loading ,even though it didn't seem like it was...try waiting for a while,read a book,do other things,until it loads.Patience is a virtue. :wink:

Level 7
Yeah - I've got the same problem too, It's really aggitating me. Can't access the map section for some unkown reason.

By the way, I've got Windows XP and the map section is the only section I can't access.

Level 3
Hmm,,,this is really...confusing...I ran out of ideas. :? Oh!How about this:go insane with it,and open up a lot of windows...hey,it worked for me!It's the best idea I had for the problem.Try it.

Level 3
hell no i don't want the model section to have problems but i have the same problem with the map thing the window with models, forum, etc. pops up on top but nothing is in the bottom but clear black. Damn :evil:

Level 10
Solution For "can't access map section"

All you will have to do in order to solve this problem is simply turn off the windown security (if you have on) and also turn off other firewall or secruritys systems that you may have, also delete your cookies and files by:

1. on the internet browser click "tools".
2. click on "internet options"
3. click on "delete cookies" and sey "yes"
4. click "delete files" and say yes
5. click ok to exit and save changes.

If that dosn't work just close your internet browser and reopen it and it should work

-madman9800

Status
Not open for further replies.