• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I can't see map Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
WTF? for a week i can't see the map sections ...i click on it but nothing shows up except from pay pal, Dotf , Tiscali and every thing up from there...(he menu :p) i can see skins , models , icons and every thing else but i can't see maps....whats rong ???

Level 13
Tested on 1:35 a.m. GMT!
Take time a lil bit longer... (about 1.5 minute, maybe becoz my bad connection)
tesmapsection1oc.jpg

Level 2
I have the exact same problem. Everything but the maps work, and I know refreshing doesn't work because it says "Done" where the website has it's loading progress.

Level 6
yes it does work. just refresh again, and when was teh last time you clear'd your cache? you should try doing that.

Level 2
Still doesnt work for me. I used the ccleaner to remove all the cookies and extra stuff, i changed the encoding, then refreshed, but when i did that the encoding changed back. Is it because I have War3 open?

Level 4
okay i re-instaled windos that means a format of all my hard drive! and it's still the map section is not showing up...either this site hates me or somebody is makeing a stupid joke =))

Level 1
I can see all pages apart from maps too?
I have tried leaving for ages and refreshing it? :roll:

Level 4
This is the second format!!! and still i can not see the maps section anymore....i see there is now way of rezolving this problem :(....or is it ?

Level 1
Re : I can't see map section

Salutations
This is my first post and I'm not glad of the fact that it's a negative one...
I've been trying for the past two weeks to download a single map but it doesn't work, I've tried everything that has been written here :
-Changing encoding, but it always revert back to ISO-8859-3 as soon as I try to reload a page or refresh;
-Trying with Mozilla's browser (by the way, nice one, I like it) but I'm still stuck;
-Refresh after refresh, it loads for 5 seconds and after, it says finished but I have only the banners at top.
I was able to see the entire map page before and that, even during high traffic periods, so I'm 99% sure it's not my connexion.
Please post some feedback soon, my AoS folder needs a refill :) and in my opinion, this may be a problem that may aggravate itself (heard people on B.Net having problems too...)
Sincere regards
Homer Jay Simpson

Level 4
I said this a thosand times!! you people think im really stupid don't ya ?!? Refresh didn't work ....k...trust me! and i already am useing mozzila and I.explorer ain't working either....im no noob you know! :( but i think this site has a problem with me...or my account... when i logged it in at another PC again the Map section was not viseble any longer on that PC! its like a damn curse I tell ya!!! o_O

Level 2
I had to get a new hard drive because my old one broke. Since I formatted this hard drive, the map section has not been working

I have Firefox, and I did try refreshing.

Level 4
i don't know what the hell happend!!!! but i can see it!!! it's all mine!!! mine i tell you!!! :D *hysterical laughter* .....

Level 2
titan_06 said:
yes it does work. just refresh again, and when was teh last time you clear'd your cache? you should try doing that.

I'm starting to see a trend here... For everyone who can make the Maps Section work, they say "Just wait and refresh." We are not that dumb. This has been happening for so so so so long to me and everyone just says its high traffic. I am on at midnight and stuff when there are VERY few ppl online (right now, 39) and the maps section does not work, period. Instead of saying how everyone who has this problem is a !@#$ lier or that they're dumb, how bout you fix it?

Level 25
You can't fix a problem if you can't find the problem

Now, if you can go and find this problem, then do so. But until then, I'll just say that your computer is canceling loading the website, like what happans to mine sometimes

Level 2
yeap... it's same problem here :? i have tried it in other computers but still it doesn*t work... i haven't very much to add those earliers posts than this: THIS JUST DOESNT WORK :!: :!: :!: :!:

Level 2
Okay, lets get some points through...

1. I HAVE FIREFOX!!!
2. I LOADED THE PAGE AND WAITED 10 MINUTES, THEN REFRESHED AND CAME BACK OVER 30 MINUTES LATER WITH IT STILL NOT LOADED, AND THIS WAS AROUND MIDNIGHT!
3. COOKIES ARE ENABLED, AND I CLEARED THE CACHE!

Level 3
erm, i opened the page right now (in internet explorer), took me around 40-50 seconds, i got 512kb (and a router which slows the process further), and i had no problem, and no need to refresh either

if most ppl can see that page, then dont blame the site, because it is most likely to be ur problem

i dont really know if this will work, but try to close all ur aplications (if ur in windows, do ctrl+alt+del, close all aplications and leave only "explorer" and "systray" opened), open the page (wait 3-4 mins), if this doesnt work, refresh once (wait 3-4 mins again), and if this still doesnt work, then give up :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.