• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I can't import Location Variable ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 33
As you know, you can easily import Triggers under Trigger Folder, if you just copy the Folder and paste it in your map.
The thing is, in that trigger, it includes the usage of Location/Point variables.
When I copy the Trigger Folder to my map, everything is imported nicely (Reals, Integers, Units), except Location/Point Variable, why ?
Are they meant to not be imported via copy-paste ?

What I meant by this is, the Location variable does not get imported at all, making the trigger, broken (expected a variable name).

And yes, I am sure that I have ticked the Automatically create unknown variables while pasting trigger data.

Am I the only one getting this ?

Level 10
Are you using that variable only in custom script? As far as I know, it creates variables only if they are used in gui. Try adding this in the beginning of your trigger

set loc = loc

Of course, that does practically nothing, but it should be enough to create that variable.

Status
Not open for further replies.