• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Import] Importing Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, when i need to import a spell (copy the spell trigger from a map to my map) i have to copy all the variables 1 by 1 (copy 1 variable then open my map and paste it then open back the spell map and copy the second variable then open my map and paste the second variable etc...). How can i copy all the variables from the spell map to my map in 1 step only?

Gojira2000

G

Gojira2000

go on file and click preferences and then click automatically create unknown variables when pasting triggers, that should help you out there

Level 10
Go to "File -> Preferences" and check "Automatically create unknown variables while pasting trigger data". Then just copy the trigger and variables will be created automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.