• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I cannot edit campaign maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Greetings. I am opening War3.mpq and extracting Human01 and editing. Then, i am adding in the mpq and replacing with the old file. But in the campaign menu it says "corrupted map"

Even if i change any little thing, it says corrupted file. Even if i extract, save it again and add in the archive, again it says "corrupted"

How can i solve this problem?

Level 17
This is why i am doing always "replace" but game always says "file corrupted" even if i export it and import it (replace option)

But weird part is i am absolutely sure i was edited campaign maps few years ago. Is something changed with editor or game versions?

Level 12
Which campaign level and can you upload the map you edit (edited version, which you want to import) here?

Level 17
Good find, I did not know using "replace" worked around that.

But it is not solved my problem? I cannot edit "any" of the maps

Which campaign level and can you upload the map you edit (edited version, which you want to import) here?

All? I cannot edit "none" of the maps. If i export and import them again (with or without edit) it always says "corrupted map"

Status
Not open for further replies.