• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I really like the game so far

i think it's awesome

Thank you blizzard for making another good game

Level 21
Not sure if I'll get this game or not, but doesn't mean I hate it.
Only available now is the regular version of the game and not the Collector's so I'm a little bummed out.
I'm looking forward to getting Mists of Pandaria and it's Collector's so that I finally have a Collectors out of my WoW expansions and I'm gonna love it.
Mists is actually a awesome game I'm looking forward too, and maybe Diablo if I played which I didn't.
Wish I did though, because I got bored of Starcraft very easily.

Level 27
I really like some choices they made like replacing gambling with crafting from salavaging magic items and pretty much removing items requiring identification (it felt like an excuse to spend gold on something but it still became useless in diablo 2) and that the combat mechanics now revolve about you picking the skills and rune combinations that you like or suit the situation you're in because some skills are obivously more PvP orientated.

I only wish they made you able to choose to change it to the old cursor and remove the minimap and objective screen to replace it with the old map system.

I also doubted those health-orbs but later on they don't heal you quite as much as when you have gear equipped to increase their numbers. Diablo 2 was really fun and all but this is way more balanced.

Level 12
Act 1 of inferno, going to spider queen.
(level 60 demonhunter)

Going to take a little break most likely, too much sh*t going on.

Level 14
Act 4 Nightmare, Level 51 Barbarian, Diablo is so hard for some reason,I died like 7 times to him XD

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Nightmare Diablo is super easy. I nearly managed to solo him melee in 3 player mode with my level 55 Wizard if not for a lag burst resulting in me getting the full damage of his lightning hose (despite me visually being outside) while he was at critical health.

Level 14
Nightmare Diablo is super easy. I nearly managed to solo him melee in 3 player mode with my level 55 Wizard if not for a lag burst resulting in me getting the full damage of his lightning hose (despite me visually being outside) while he was at critical health.

I don't really know,for some reason it's hard for the barbarian,or maybe it's my crappy gaming skills,or my item build,dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.