• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i am new and would like to say hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
be gentle with me.

my modding skills are; concept art, terraining, spell making, idea man, philosoph...

Level 9
hi welcome to wc3.sear.ch

[/quote]
o, well dont listen what those wc3c'ers say about us, we're not so bad . anyways i look forward to seeing your submissions; and remember, no recolors!
who says this about us and what do people say

Level 3
hi escapist, hope u have fun around 8)

my skills are doing nothing

good to know i am not the only parasite lying around... haha :lol:

who says this about us and what do people say

doesnt matter; everyone knows that wc3sear.ch is the best and most reliable source of wc3 stuff in the internet...

Level 2
hm i hate to lie, but i must finish the campaign of a 4gb game before i can install warcraft on my 20gb disk full of .........crap *gasp*.

meanwhile when im not playing it i can make concept, icons and skins and avatars, there is no section for avatars, why shouldnt there be one? i think it would be neat to finally rate and give your appreciations toward an avatar without being considered spam and/or frowned upon

Level 4
hahaha

nah, i'm not saying having forums that are clean os a bad thing, I'm just saying that in my opinion the majority of people would love to just spam all they want and be racist/losers/etc. (worldofwar.net)

yer...

plus...didn't this site used to have like heaps heaps of people?

Level 12
Wc3Campaigns is dead Afro. Can't possibly get around one of their thoughts unless a veteran member *cough* Wormskull *cough* to just annoy us with some comments not worth listening to.

And tuna, heard of WoW OT forums? I sure hope you'd like to make a waste account and post there.

Status
Not open for further replies.