• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I am a writer, looking for a map maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello map makers. I am a writer, and I have many good ideas to make an RPG map, but I don't know how to use the editor and it is too time consuming for me to learn.
So if any of you are good map makers but are out of ideas for an RPG map, then please contact me and lets create an RPG map together.
I would like to make a kind of RPG that has a good story, with interesting and diverse gameplay. For example, the player has the ability to shape shift and transform into different animals,
which allows the player to reach the next section, certain secrets etc.
However, I am not a huge fan of really long cinematics, so the focus is still on having fun gameplay.
If anyone is interested, please contact me and I can write up a brief storyline / plot with some more game play ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.