1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

HW - Custom: Forests of Ashenvale

Submitted by SuperCoke
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Hero Wars Custom - Forests of Ashenvale

Spring Based Terrain, since spring is coming up.
This version is almost flawless, if you find any bugs please tell me.

Sort of Updated, Fixed some issues with Skills, Removed a couple of Heroes. Fixed Issues with Several Heroes. Fixed Combat Mastery Standard Skill

Keywords:
Hero, Wars, Custom, Winter, Edition, Super, Coke, Mercy, 4, A, Fool, Kittens
Contents

HW - Custom: Forests of Ashenvale (Map)

Reviews
15:19, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
  1. 15:19, 31st Jul 2010
    ap0calypse: Rejected

2. SuperCoke

SuperCoke

Resources:
    Resources:
    A Diffrent Modified version of Mercy4AFool's hero Wars Custom Legends

My Warcraft III West Account is SuperCoke just incase the Name i use on hive creates Confusion

3. Leik

Leik

Resources:
    Resources:
    This map is completely bug ridden, don't waste your time. While its biggest glaring problem is that anyone on human is slayed when entering their base. There is some potential in this map but it's buried under poor decisions and poor playtesting before release

this map is also protected.

4. SuperCoke

SuperCoke

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, i finished this a while ago... So, this one is old and yes i realise about that glitch.
    and also it isnt protected, open it with World Editor Unlimited.

I need to Update this....
    Also that HUman Death Glitch i thought i fixed it right but i guess not also

*Updated*

Last edited: Mar 18, 2009
  5. Leik

Leik

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is barely even updated, the only bug seemingly removed has been the human killing bug, even that shouldn't have made it passed playtesting. It's really hard to tell if this map is even worthy of being on the Hive. There is an unknown hero that has no model, making him untargetable. As well as bases not being targetable either. If this is an updated version, it's just in poor condition as the previous, far more playtesting on part of the 'editor' is needed.

6. CloudMax

CloudMax

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Use New NewGen WE insted of World Editor unlimited.
    WEU (world editor unlimited) can cause errors, crashes & "Self Protection"(Unable to open map in WE anymore) and last but not least, the most of the advanced triggers leak.

Just a tip :)

7. SuperCoke

SuperCoke

Resources:
    Resources:
    I dont use Advanced triggers and that Crash this has happened to me, Unable to to Open Blah blah blah... im thinking, I cant find New Newgen WE though :(

8. SuperCoke

SuperCoke

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can a mod make it so i can Update this thing? Lol, i cant do anything with it ATM

9. Ironside

Ironside

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You could try to improve description, will review later ...

10. SuperCoke

SuperCoke

Resources:
    Resources:
    I will improve everything i posted on this later, once i remake all items, hoping to make at last up to 66 new items, for 6 shops, meh maybe more....

11. Cweener

Cweener

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Mass Purging Template Version 3.0
    Reject.

Reason for not approving:
    Bug-Ridden, and doesn't have appropriate permissions.