• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hut_1

Keywords:
hut house wood log cabin shack
Contents

Hut_1 (Model)

Level 5
Can you make more of these? I need to make a whole village of buildings like this but it would be best if some of them were different.

Level 20
this is very bad!! im making tft maps and covert them to roc and for me imported files matters not the size of models...and max imported files i can use it 60 and this model just wasted 9!!
can't you make all the textures in one file? that will be wayyy better...(for me atleast)
anyway the model is awesome!! 5/5 too bad im forced to not use it...

EDIT:
i was completely ignored wow...

EDIT 2:
seriously im still being ignored? *_*

EDIT 3:
omg im still being ignored xD
anyway i learned how to use unlimited imported data so i can use this piece of awesomeness in my map thnx!! 5/5 :grin:

Last edited:
Level 1
Hello, I Would like to use this in my map, but for some reason when I import the .MDL File, And change the model of some random doodad to it, it doesn't mesh. I see the extra skins in the file, and I imported them. but where Do I attach them?