• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hunger Games Recruitment :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

bisnar13 - Project Leader
The_New_Divide - Idealist/terrainer/triggerer

Link to Original Post

Map Name: Hunger Games
Name of the Creator(s): bisnar13(me)
Summary of the objectives:
To every who haven't read the books or watched the movies, your goal here is to be the last one standing out of 12 players that come from 12 districts.

Original Story:
The story is that The Capitol, the kind of governemt, have a yearly event that get a boy and a girl from each district to fight to the death. Only the last one survives. This served as a reminder to the districts not to rebel or fight against the Capitol.

The Game:
Since the original story makes 24 players ,2 from each district, Instead I will just make it 1 from each district. The game begins by a few minutes of choosing stuff. Name, Gender and others. First, there will be an entrance cinematic on which you are going to the Capitol in a train, while currently talking to your Coach?(forgot what its called). Then they would be called out on a stages including crowds and a stage and a host. Then I think they will get on carriages with design and go ride around the capitol. Then maybe if I could do it, they will get the judgement on their survival score?(forgot too) then It will be added to a players points. The points would be for gifts later on the game, to help players. Then Some more cinematics then start. Different arenas with different features. With also some bonus items and weapons.

So this is my basic idea :D

Note: This is just an idea, I haven't started anything yet.

Recruiting:
Good Cinematic and other Triggerer :D
Good Terrainer
Good Modeller/Model Finder :D
Idealist(optional)

:D

Last edited:
Level 6
Nice! Great idea to make a game out of this movie! ;)
I might throw in a few ideas here and there if you don't mind, don't have to be on the team to do that do i?^^

Level 6
I'm good at triggers and somewhat familiar with JASS. Also I have photoshop and know how to use it, so I could help with models. I loved this book series and would like this map to do it justice. Btw, are you really expecting to put all that cinematic at the beginning? Unless you make each scene extremely short people might not want to play the map more than once.

Level 5
hey...i'd love to join this as a triggerer, have vJass experience...i was actually planning to make it...had planned for random unit generation...!!!
have started random spell creation...

if some one makes random terrain (pseudo atleast) then it will be awesome!!!

Level 4
I would like to help!
I've just finished watching the movie and I remembered I've seen the post for the project about the book/movie.
So I have really good ideas, can find models as you said :< and also a bit with terrain.

Level 6
Dude-.- Why start this project, open up a thread for recruitment, get ppls interest and then just blow it all off=(

I was rly looking forward to seeing some progress in this map....what is it you need?
Seems like you got ppl for everything here thats interested in helping you make this map....maybe they should just cut you out of it then and make it themselves? I would take the lead on it if i had any knowledge at all about WE, but sadly enough i don't=(

Status
Not open for further replies.