• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

hungergames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
need team for a custom map named hungergames

i also posted it on the idea page but i also need members for this project so:

Hungergames
There are 24 childs from 12 – 18 dropt in the wild forced to attack each other.
There is one rule: stay alive. Survive kill the others!

To the book of Susanne Collins: The hungergames
Does someone wanna make a map of it? I can trigger but not very advanced.

All info:

The info of the book:
the United States is gone. North America has become Panem, a TV-dominated dictatorship run from a city called the Capitol. The rest of Panem is divided into 12 Districts (the former 13th had the bad judgment to revolt and no longer exists). The yearly highlight in this nightmare world is the Hunger Games, a bloodthirsty reality TV show in which 24 teenagers chosen by lottery — two from each District — fight each other in a desolate environment called the ''arena.'' The winner gets a life of ease; the losers get death. The only ''unspoken rule'' is that you can't eat the dead contestants.

The info of the game in wc3:

-There are 12 childs instead of 24 (you know the reason)

-You start on a platform and if the gong goes you need to go to the horn. In the horn you have things that would help you. Its not needed to go to the horn because you can also run into the forest to get a lead.

-You need to stay alive and be the last one in the game to win. U not only have to watch out for other players but you also need to eat and drink. If there is a long period that no one dies the “capitol” sends distasters like fire raining or forest fires.

At the beginning you can choose different specs:
Strong – more strength, more damage with weapons spear sword and club

Smart – you can run faster and you dodge more (don’t know something else)

Good in hunting – more damage on critters and more damage with bow and make fire faster

Good in surviving – more health from food and more health overall, make fire faster also.

You can also choose a weapon you want to be strong with:
Spear
Bow
Sword
Club
Etc.

If you kill an enemy you get raw meat. You can eat raw but than you have a chance that you get diseases. You can make a fire and than you can eat it without chances of diseases.

i also think of a larger backpack :)

please i really need people and i really want to make this. Im trying to make a test on my own so yeah....

Last edited:
Level 4
i really need people, i can trigger but not advanced triggers so i really need a prof :( please just one who's interested.

Level 4
a Hero arena but with survival things. so you also have to cook and things like...survive (Finally a comment :D)

Level 4
K, thx :) tell me if you have time and i say what you can do. 1 question: are you prof? Or do you know what you're doing?

Level 4
Ok, can you maybe make some standard triggers that are needed in à custom game? And can you make a tavern thingy where you can choose your Hero and also a system where you can choose your weapon style( sword/bow/spear etc.) i Hope you can do these things. Sorry for some weird grammarthigs. Writing from my iPod ;p

Level 4
well, on the beginning you choose a hero:
Strong – more strength, more damage with weapons spear sword and club

Smart – you can run faster and you dodge more (don’t know something else)

Good in hunting – more damage on critters and more damage with bow and make fire faster

Good in surviving – more health from food and more health overall, make fire faster also.

You can also choose a weapon you want to be strong with:
Spear
Bow
Sword
Club
Etc.

Level 4
This sounds a lot like Battle Royale (the manga and book). The whole theme and concept is almost identical lol Good luck with this map!

Status
Not open for further replies.