• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HumanFelguard_ByEpsilon

human version of the war3 felguard..

not the best model ever, but it could be useful

Keywords:
felguard, fel, guard, beastmaster, human, green, demon, epsilon
Contents

HumanFelguard_ByEpsilon (Model)

HumanFelguard_ByEpsilon (Model)

Reviews
Frankster : Nothing too fancy here, and a bit too simple, but the edit is well done and the model is quite useful. Works in-game and performs well. Approved.

M

Moderation: 0:15, Thursday 12th January 2012
Frankster :
Nothing too fancy here, and a bit too simple, but the edit is well done and the model is quite useful.
Works in-game and performs well.
Approved.

Level 4
I am not sure whether those metal spikes coming out of his back make him look more human to me or less.
You should also think about maybe giving him some real pants.

Level 15
I mean this is dumb. Frank said he need to re-size his head, but this is the same model as wc3 one, so approve it please...

Level 3
A simple way to do this other than the UVMapping and stuff, is open any image editing program, especially The Gimp and Photoshop. Convert the Felguard texture (Or Convert the red felguard, it doesnt matter.)into a Tga file format. Open Gimp and open a human skin. Use the dropper thingy so the color of we humans will be used. Either use free select or the ones in Photoshop. Edit the skin(Everything that has the Felguard details), turning into a human and you're done!