• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Warlord

Human Warlord

Model by: Dan van Ohllus (aka Kuhneghetz)

Descriptions:
A warlord is a person with power who has military control over a subnational area due to armed forces loyal to the warlord and not to a central authority.
Though the model can have any other use too, like Berserker, Warrior etc.

Model based on Fel Orc Warlock and the head is based from the Blademaster portrait, plus a few extra animations added.
Ingame textures are used for this model, so don't worry about paths.

YOU MUST GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE THIS MODEL IN YOUR MAP!!!

Feel free to edit this model for your projects as long as you credit me for the model you based it from.

Enjoy! ;)

EDIT:
Did some minor updates on the model.
- Modified the eyes, mouth and chin a bit to make him look less psychotic.
- Improved the cape.
- Renamed from Warmage to Warlord.

Keywords:
human, warlord, berserker, commander, war, warrior, leader, lord, duke, evil, good, dark, baldy
Contents

Human Warlord (Model)

Human Warlord (Model)

Reviews
22:46, 24th Aug 2008 General Frank: A very good model edit and an extremely excellent use of textures and materials. A typical DvO high quality model-edit.

M

22:46, 24th Aug 2008
General Frank:

A very good model edit and an extremely excellent use of textures and materials. A typical DvO high quality model-edit.

Level 5
hmm the portrait looks like a blademaster without the ears (and probably some other stuff.. im just writing this because it will annoy you if i dont, so be happy)
i rly dislike that face, it looks so weird and unreal (at last not like a HUMAN)

edit: i feel the -rep coming on its way o_O

Level 4
I liked the model a lot. especially the wand and his shoulders, his chest looks a bit generic.

I will give you 4/5 pts for a fantastic model!

Very cool,but make cloth armor,mages wears cloth.
Mages wear cloth... in world of warcraft and just because of that, they do not have to wear cloth to be a mage, I'm pretty sure I have seen a Warrior Priest in Warhammer Fantasy, and it had metal armor.

Level 5
Hmm.. The body looks a bit weird, so does the face.. Perhaps you could make him a bit taller or thinner :)

Level 2
The head does look weird, but apart from that, it's pretty good 4/5
EDIT: I didn't notice how many animations there were, very nice

Last edited:
not being picky, but if it's a hero shouldn't it have a hero glow?

I gave him both decay animations and dissipate, so people can decide if they want him as a regular unit or a hero unit.
If they want hero glow, import a seperate glow model and attach it to the unit in World Editor via triggers or edited aura spells.

Level 9
I KNOW he is human, but he sure don't look like one...

It simply seems wrong somewhere. and the lack of hair does not help...

Level 1
Awesome model, but as it have been said, i think a warmage would wear cloth. Warriorpriest wear plate, but not warmages :p my opinion though.
Love the head, i'm kind of a crazy guy myself so 10/10 on the eyes!
I would give the model a 8.5/10
Great work man!

Hi, could you please upload the cape?

GENERAL FRANK YOU ARE GREAT AT MAKING MODEL FILES!!! plz make a jesus model file for me no one has made one yet and it would be awesome in my Legends game, I would ask you too Dan Van Ohlus (you also make great model files) but i get the idea u do not take requests ;)

Resource section is not the right place to post requests.