• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Rising v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Name: Human Rising

Version: 1.0

Made: 22. august 2010

Description: Human Rising is all about creating your own city. Gather enough resources to eliminate your enemy. This is an early version of the map so inspect much more content as the versions gets released. For now, you have some buildings, upgrades and researches. The gameplay is a little unique after my opinion. but if you dont have patience dont play this map.

Units:
Worker
Militia
Soldier
Captain
Knight

Buildings:
Church (Main Structure, if it dies. You lose)
House (Can be upgrade to level 3)
School (You can learn how to build more advanced buildings here)
Lumber Mill (Very important building.)
Gold Factory (THis is where your workers delivers the raw gold)
Militia Camp (THis is your city's personal police)
Scout Tower (This is your guarding tower. Set the below your gold mine to hold it save)
Castle (This is the building of warfare, extremly hard to build and the units costs alot)

To get these buildings you will have to use your school to learn how to build them. This will take long time to get to castle. Anyways, this game is not only about war and destruction. I have tried my best to make it more like, building a kingdom.

Special Touch:
The units dont use food in other games. Actually they dont cost anything. But when you build your houses it generates a worker. the church generates 5.
Buildings that need workers to do there job costs workers to build.(Food)

If you dont understand my bad english, download my map and see it for yourself.

Remember this is an early version so keep in mind that it will be much much greater in the next versions. For now, test it out and give me feedback.

Map protection: Disabled.

Keywords:
Build, Kingdom, Own, City, Upgrade, Contruct, Train, Learn, Teach, Unit, Building,
Contents

Human Rising v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
22:22, 22nd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected