• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Hydrofoil

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
HumanHydrofoilShip
By Edge45

Description:
Human Hydrofoil Ship
By Edge45

Description:
Edge45 Presents

Human Hydrofoil
Uploaded by Edge45

Model Info:
  • The Horde armies in Pandaria have begun to mass their forces. The Alliance are now in low of food and troops. The call of reinforcements was needed. As answer, Stormwind sent their fast transport ships that can sail with troops and foods. The Hydrofoils.
    At the first creation of the ships. It's sails were to high to make it fast and also caught in a storm. So Human Shipwrights replaced its sails with a Transport Ships sail, but wasn't fast enough. So Dwarven Engineers added the ship with fast engine proppelors that can make the ship fast enough. But the ship itself was to vulnerable without any defenses. So they added a fast firing rate cannon armed with explosive cannons that can tear on a Juggernaught's hull.
    Updated: The fast firing rate cannnon was yet to basic. The Engineers replaced the cannon into a strong firing rate cannon.
    ---------------------------------
    This is my 6th model
    My 5th, the BEArcane Glaive Thrower
    is still Pending, i need a moderators comment on it = http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/belfarcaneglaivethrower-243743/

• Uploaded a Human Hydrofoil Ship.

• Replace the Cannon with the Mortar Cannon just as Footman16 said.

• Remove the second meshes, done some changes, added Attack.

Author's Notes:

• It doesn't really exist in WoW. But what the heck, it existed in my mind. Now it existed in this site.

Keywords:
Human, Pirate, Neutral, Creeps, Ship, Interceptor, Hydrofoil, ect., whatever -_-
Contents

Human Hydrofoil (Model)

Reviews
19:47, 31st Jan 2014 Kwaliti: Why do you have two identical meshes? 08:24, 25th Mar 2014 MiniMage: This model is too simple. The changes from the base are minor, with a mere adjustment of the sail and a change of a gun. Rejected.

M

19:47, 31st Jan 2014
Kwaliti:

Why do you have two identical meshes?

08:24, 25th Mar 2014
MiniMage: This model is too simple. The changes from the base are minor, with a mere adjustment of the sail and a change of a gun. Rejected.

Level 24
Great looking model but I think that the cannon could be made larger, it dosn't really look like a warship when you can't see the gun.

Level 24
Where's the foil? But hey! It looks awesome, I just think the mast(?) is too thick.
Can't seem to think of another name ^_^'
The mast?, I just got that thing from the Transport ships mast for larger TM Color

Great looking model but I think that the cannon could be made larger, it dosn't really look like a warship when you can't see the gun.
It's not really a warship. It's just a Transport Ship. About the cannon, I'll just have to replace the cannon into the mortar teams cannon just like Footman16 said.

You could attach the mortar from the mortar team to the front, that would probably look better.
Good Idea

Level 22
Are you talking about the sails? I meant the wooden posts are too thick hehe :D I don't know the right words for those though. But now that I look at it again, I think it's okay.

Level 22

icon.png

I remember there's a time limit, about 1 week IIRC, for the updates to be allowed.
It's to prevent bumping I remember. I'll download and test mah friend!

EDIT: Here's a preview screenshot:
attachment.php

EDIT: Oh cool, you already made one, it looks great!

Attachments

• preview.JPG
    preview.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 3,108