• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Https ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, guys. After I downloaded a tool from Tool Section. It reports an unwanted file and I simply click Remove It. Now, I'm visiting Hive without "https"
THW has never been HTTPS for me, it's also not something you can force clientside.

so I want to ask, where can I make my system trust Hiveworkshop again ??

Does your computer block THW or something? What do you mean by trust it again?

You could take a look at this page for firewall but "trusting" websites through your AV depends on which anti virus you're using, so just google it.

Level 34
Can you give us full specs and exactly what happens?

What antivirus do you have? Is any Windows defenses up? What operating system do you use/what browser? Do you have add-ons that could effect it? Could it be a proxy?

Can you screenshot what happens when you go to the website? What exactly is happening/is the issue? You're being too vague to be able to help efficiently.
^this is the key, the other stuff can help though.

Level 10
This ... certificate thingy :ogre_rage:
Antivirus : Avira

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 105
Level 30
I do fully agree with GhostWolf, it wouldn't even react like this if there is no malware that maybe changed something or damaged something. A single tool wouldn't do it as well here in hive except if there is really a virus on that tool you downloaded.

Try scanning your computer with an antivirus in hopes of maybe solving this issue out... If this is not solved yet though.

Level 30
Status
Not open for further replies.