• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hozen Race

What is a good hozen ally?

• Furbolg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Couatl

• Jungle Stalker

• Ettin

• Forest Ogre

• Jungle Wendigo

• Tribal Chaos Warrior (skinned Horn's)

• Wood Elf

• Baphomet (~Grendel)

• Nymph/Forest Fairy

• Turtles

• Hawk

• Eagle

• Botani / Plant People

• Basilisk

• Snake

• Cave Goblin

• Sporewalker

• Giant Worms

• Giant Rats (Direfury)

• Ewok

• Leprechaun (xgm.guru)

• Evil Wisp

• Imp

• Grell (WoW)

• Sprite (WoW)

• Ancient Tauren (Skinned by Arowanna)

• Treants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hi, I'm making a 60% complete hozen race to be added in a projecy I'm working on and I need your help what other races that these monkey-people (hozen) fit to be allied with.

To clarify furthermore, I have given them buildings, using a reskinned outland draenei buildings (100%), of course hozen (I got 5 units and only 1 hero), a mountain giant (skinned also), and a big bear.

Please vote a good unit race that you think can mix with the hozens race. Or maybe comment down a suggestion or idea, anything is appreciated so long as it is constructive. Ty. :)

Level 6
A few suggestions I have is you could possibly give them a unique gold gathering thing related to how they are monkeys. You could possibly make them harvest their version of gold from trees. Depending on if this is a campaign race what time period is it set in? Are the Horde already involved with them? If so you could give them horde themed units and buildings with their architecture. As monkeys are more agile than strong you could make them a race that has good survivability in dodging attacks across most of their units and theme their abilities around evading and dealing quick attacks.

Level 14
A few suggestions I have is you could possibly give them a unique gold gathering thing related to how they are monkeys. You could possibly make them harvest their version of gold from trees. Depending on if this is a campaign race what time period is it set in? Are the Horde already involved with them? If so you could give them horde themed units and buildings with their architecture. As monkeys are more agile than strong you could make them a race that has good survivability in dodging attacks across most of their units and theme their abilities around evading and dealing quick attacks.
Really gave me an idea of giving them all of 10% to 15% evasion ability, while 'haste' and 'windwalk' similar abilities for spellcasters and warrior-spellcasters. How about other races to ally with them? (Those in the poll list.)

Level 6
Not to sure about what race in their rn as Hozen are generally an aggressive race. Will look into those. They could possibly have animal units such as hawks and all that as if they have tamed them as they themselves are animals as well. On my whole getting gold from trees you could either give them a wisp-like system for that or a normal system for getting gold. I also have an idea for buildings as they are Monkeys perhaps they could require some buildings to be built in trees. If you want I could look into seeing how that is done on World Editor in a couple of days. In mists they did seem like the type of race to use numbers combined with their agility to win so you could make a hozen war leader that focuses on buffing his allies or even assassin like units.

Status
Not open for further replies.