• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How's the project moving along?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Please try to read the other thread names and content before you post this question. It has been asked a lot of times before.

A beta will hopefully come soon and if you check the free webs site you will find the old beta. Crack has promissed that the new beta will 10 times, or more, better than the old one. And I think the old one was great!

>I'm wondering since I haven't seen any changes on a REALLY long time.

What do you mean? If you are talking about the screenshots, they are come every now and then. Else, we have not seen any systems or new in-game videos? This does not mean that the game is down or the progress is going very slow.

When Sony is releasing a new camera or Nintendo a new consoll, you do not get new screen shots, teasers and videos all the time, do we? Personally I think the WC3:WoW team is working a lot and provide a lot of changelogs, screenshots and all we need to stay updated.
Do not forget that these guys are normal people just like us and need free time :p

Beside all that I, do understand you question, but try to check out their forums sometimes!

Wc3:WoW.FreeWebs.com
CondemnedEntertainment.FreeWebs.com
Wc3:WoW Forum

Level 25
It's doing fine. Eleandor is fixing bugs and implementing the currency system while Hanky works on spells for the Paladin class as well as making a system for fire, ice, shadow, nature, and light damage. Let me know if I missed one. We also got a new spells guy not too long ago who is soon going to create spells for a class we either haven't finished or haven't started.

Status
Not open for further replies.