• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How would you like to grind rep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
As the title might suggest, in what way would you like to grind rep in the Warlords of Draenor expansion?

I would like them to allow us to grind rep in many ways like you can with the Sons of Hodir faction. Sons of Hodir allowed you to grind rep with them through either dailies, dungeons or killing mobs but I think that they could allow you to grind through a lot more ways today. We could for example be allowed to grind rep through battlegrounds, scenarios, raid finder and pet battles. Battlegrounds especially there are almost no battle grounds today that actually grant reputation and in my opinion that was a major drive force.

Level 24
Dailies are a really good idea as long as they don't reward 75 rep each like in MoP because that is awful. I'm one of those people who used to love dailies previously to patch 5.0 and have completed over 3 200 dailies. The Firelands dailies was one of the most awesome things I've ever seen due to the high level of personal progression and interactive story. But MoP was a big disappointment on the daily front.

Level 24
I agree with you on that point. Firelands dailies were awesome, Tol barad dalies were quite fun too (if you ask me atleatst).

I think that the mop races that you quested for were kinda disapponting and that's why I didnt farm them atleast. I mean like why the fuck would I like to help some giant bugs.

My love for the Klaxxi seems to be one of those things about me that none else understands like for example my favorite heroic is the Occulus. I always enjoyed their sound files and the fact that you went to new places every day and experienced lore unlike the Golden Lotus. If you ask me I would say that the Golden Lotus is the paragon of horrible factions.

Status
Not open for further replies.