• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

How would I make this system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
you can try this = detect if an enemy is in a # radius of the player's unit if there is 2 or more enemy then a exclamation point appears. i believe you get the idea right?

but that would be useless in an aos type map since People love to ganked ^^

Level 5
I was trying to think of a system or item that would boost ganking, my bad, did a bad job of explaining

Level 33
A system that would boost ganking ?

Together We Stand
When you gather more than 1 hero (2 heroes want gank), and your hero and your allied hero is fogged/can't be seen by the enemy hero unit that soon be ganked, you will gain extra bonus aura, like +Damage / +Movement Speed / +Attack Speed / etc. / means OR, not combine all together
This bonus will be gained if you gather at one spot (600 AOE) in a spot and moves together with your allied unit

Cancels if:
1. The enemy unit detects either 1 of your gank battalion
2. You are seen in map/mini-map (if you are pushing in middle lane and you are seen by only their creeps/forces/army/minions, the bonus is canceled out
3. You and the enemy unit's range is 600 (can be used to counter invisible ganking team)

Enemy Unit = Hero, not units or towers

Bonus lasts 5 seconds before canceled out.

Now, for an item...

Spike Trap
Throws a spike trap on the ground (casting range is 1000) and will slows enemy down for up to 25% movement speed. Lasts 4 seconds.

Basically, when you see enemy tries to run, you throw this trap in front of their facing angle, so they would either face the trap's disaster or turning back and fight to death

All value is your decision to change it or not.

Level 9
you can try to add something like Dota's smoke of deciet. pretty useful for ganking

Status
Not open for further replies.