• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] How to ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
So I saw some maps that have a platform 2D system such as aegaeus 1.0 . And I tried to copy-paste its triggers into my map but his system was just working on his map where X , Y of platforms are different . And he made a lot of additional work like pitchiing the unit 90° so when the unit moves right and left its body's angle probably changes . Anyway .... How to make a platform system ( not like aegaeus's system ) without pitching units or rotating them

Level 15
2D Engine is a cool system but i had a problem m
The Unit used is Wisp . So He has no left from right . I mean he doesn't have any directions or walking animations . But I have Mario ... So He should move towards 360 to right . And I should see that . And he should move towards 180 to left . But he is just moving withou tnay animation . Help?!

Level 15
Brawl Mario By ZeroX ... is it a proper model with proper animations and rotations ? If Not , Could you link one ?!And Another thing .... Pitch / Roll angle has two digits near the comma . I mean when i type -1.5707963267948966192313216916398 it shows -1.57 . is this normal ? Third .... When i changed the pitch/roll angle ... My Mario didn't change his rotation at all . I mean he isn't rotated . i think -1.57 is very small .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.