• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How to set locked computer slots on insane difficulty? please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
This is a very simple problem but is driving me nuts. :ogre_rage: I can't find where to set the difficulty in the editor for computer AI unclickable, locked slots (Those are set to normal by default).

I founded an answer in a forum that says "you can change that in Scenario > Force Properties" (Where I have the "Fixed Player Settings" slot marked) , but its a lie, I havent found a place in the entire editor to change that setting, and I dont know If you can change it with triggers.

Someone enlighten me about this, I would much apreciate it.

Level 4
This is a very simple problem but is driving me nuts. I can't find where to set the difficulty in the editor for computer AI unclickable, locked slots (Those are set to normal by default).

I founded an answer in a forum that says "you can change that in Scenario > Force Properties" (Where I have the "Fixed Player Settings" slot marked) , but its a lie, I havent found a place in the entire editor to change that setting, and I dont know If you can change it with triggers.

Someone enlighten me about this, I would much apreciate it.

I don't think it can be set automatically to Insane AI, every time we choose the Player Properties and set the player to computer, it will become Computer (Normal). Maybe you can set them into Player and choose them as Computer Insane by yourself, it could be happen when you're the host of the game (Player 1 or the host of some bot game in online). I don't know if anyone can fix this, but i'm pretty sure there are many experience map makers in this forums than me, good luck!

Level 12
09931e6fae.png

Level 12
Actually, isn't the only difference with difficulty how much the computer AI "cheat" (extra resources and the like)?

So what do you need the "insane" for?

If "insane" is the default, then that's just the same every game and it's in effect "normal". All you have to do is to add whatever "insane" would do to the map (If there's even anything at all) and voila.

Status
Not open for further replies.