• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to remove Hero Glow globally or how to remove it on model editor?

Level 4
Hello I want to use a custom model, but it has hero glow, how do I remove all hero glow or remove it from the model itself? I searched how but when I open the editor it looks all black like this.

1695259876563.png

Even when I use matrix editor it looks all white like this

1695260038147.png

I know that with reforged there are like 3 folders of warcraft 3 and it displays this when I open the model on matrix editor

1695259987045.png

Please help I really want to use this model

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
I followed the advice in this thread which told me to delete the glow Geoset from the Geoset Manager as well any Geoset Animations that were referencing it (they'll now be set to None). Here's the model, let me know if it works and make sure to credit the author if necessary.

I never have any luck outside of the Magos Model Editor, which is what I used here.

Attachments

• HorsebackArcher.mdx
    148.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: