• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Import] How to properly import infocards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imported 4 icons in my map to replace the original armor type icons. I used Button Manager to EZ make them. However when I test the map the icons are not changed. I changed the original path of the icons in game interface
ex. Defense Type Large and Defense Type Large(no upgrades)
The editor recognizes them and displays them, but is there anything I should know about how to make them work in game?

For Large defense the icon is war3mapImported\ATTInv_misc_wartornscrap_chain.blp

Level 8
I just downloaded this Infinity Edge bundle, imported the ATT icon into a blank map and edited the Hero attack icon in the Game Interface settings. Worked like a charm. Try the bundle I linked (or any other interface icon you can find) and import the ATT icon to rule out if this has anything to do with you're icons.

Status
Not open for further replies.