• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to pass a model of a map of wc3 to milkshape or gmax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello guys, I want to know how to pass a model I have in a map for warcraft 3 to MilkShape or the Gmax, without losing the animations or textures, I've tried everything and failed. first tried by gmax, I downloaded a script, MDX Importer / Exporter 2.0, came in two files on it (impexpmdx.ms and impexpmdx) but I could not run they on Gmax (if you can explain to me why this hapening would help a lot). then I went try for MilkShape, I downloaded the Milkshape Export Plugin, it was this file: msWCMDLExporter but i not know how to use plugins for MilkShape, pleaze someone explainme how. If someone can help me would be very grateful!
I apologize for the confusing english because i'm brazilian

Level 2
eubz
i download it and extract the files of the map, but when i opened on the milkshape the animations and the textures disappeared what's wrong??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.