• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How to make passive spell, spell damage reduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think like someone cast me deathcoil, he should dealt 500 damage, but I have 50% spell damage reduction and it will dealt only 250, it should work and on death coil, flame strike etc, but also and on triggered spells what dealt spell/magical damage.
If u have understand me pls answe if u knoow, if u haven't do not ask for more details because I cannot answe atm. Thx in advance

Level 14
Why dont you use the item ability spell damage reduction?
As for the triggered spell damage you might have to add an action in each spell trigger that checks to see if the target unit has the spell damage reduction ability and the ability's level and if it does add in a formula that reduces the damage according to the ability's level.

Level 6
I think by using a damage detections system, and to identify the type of damage with those you have to manually input your types of damage and manually register it also. I use Bribes system which is a remake of weeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.