• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Percent Damage Reduction Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I want a spell that when it is enabled, it should grant %50 damage reduction for incoming attacks. I tried entering negative value to "damage take" data of berserk ability but it didin't work; when this is done, hero takes no damage as long as the spell lasts.
I couldn't find a similar spell in object editor to give it a try. Any suggestions?

Use Defend; if you want a spell with duration through, you must base your spell off Howl of Terror with Targets allowed to Self, change the buff and add the Elune's Grace ability. Then, add your unit to a unit group and periodically (Every 1.00 second) check if the unit has the buff of your Howl of Terror-based ability. If it doesn't, then remove Elune's Grace from the unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.