• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to make an AI script anyone can give me an examples like ordering AI to defend &

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
How to make an AI script anyone can give me an examples like ordering AI to defend & continue attack to point??

Guys please teach me man! :grin::grin:

Level 6
for a custom map that needs triggering or just with the AI editor build in the game?

Level 17
That's quite difficult to make, you can choose between two option, first using the ai editor, which gives you all the oppurtunity of all chance, second, using trigger, but that will need a lot of work (assumming, you have 15 hero), you need to make about 60 chances of logic

Level 7
Hey there, O2Bryan!
I see you've already been helped out a fair bit, so I'm not going to overwhelm you with any more information of my own. However, I noticed that one of the previous posters provided you with a downloadable map for you to see his AI system.
Here's a helpful tutorial explaining how the AI editor works, just in case you don't entirely understand what's going on in his map -> Click
If you still don't know how it works, feel free to send me a PM, or just post in this thread, and I or other helpful modders will assist you.

It's always useful to check out the tutorial section first when you don't understand a certain concept in the World Editor. Happy mapping!

Level 7
GUI AI sucks, and just good for melee-type maps, you have to trigger to be dynamic...

Just trying to be helpful, mate. You're absolutely correct, and using JASS AI is far more dynamic and innovative, however I did not see the poster's map personally, and so I didn't know what type he used. Anyways, it would appear as though the problem has already been solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.