• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] How to make a....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
can you tell me how to update abilities that i buy fom store so it will be like this i buy an ability once it is lvl 1 and i buy it 2 time it is lvl 2

[i tryied doing it but failed horrably >.<"]

Level 29
  • Unknown
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Uses an item
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Tome of Experience
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Level of Acid Bomb for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 0
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Add Acid Bomb to (Triggering unit)
        • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • (Level of Acid Bomb for (Triggering unit)) Greater than or equal to 1
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Increase level of Acid Bomb for (Triggering unit)
            • Else - Actions

Level 6
you could use game cache, if that's what you mean? (it makes you change map from the one ur playing into another one)

[EDIT]: That's what my "Humpadumpa's Revolution" is going to be :)

Level 29
If you mean a map that is made of a few maps like the original warcraft's orc campaign, then you can do it only in a campaign = single player.

If you want to be able to load the same code in other maps (and here's the fat trick that nobody knows lol) just copy your map and then change creeps/terrain or whatever.

This trick is really simple, since save codes are based on items/heros/whatever IDs, you just copy the map and the IDs don't change.

Level 4
  • Unknown
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Uses an item
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Tome of Experience
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Level of Acid Bomb for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 0
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Add Acid Bomb to (Triggering unit)
        • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • (Level of Acid Bomb for (Triggering unit)) Greater than or equal to 1
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Increase level of Acid Bomb for (Triggering unit)
            • Else - Actions

(Level of Acid Bomb for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 0
where can i find that??

and are you sure the item the unit/hero buys will dissapear and not just stay there?

Level 4
Yes, if the item being manipulated is some kind of books, it will disappear, and you can buy it even if you have full inventory.

Integer Comparison -> Unit - Level of [Ability] for (Triggering unit)).

tx and btw the item i want to put is not a book... that is y i asked if it will dissapear.

Level 9
Its not a problem, just select your item in the Object Editor, and change the line: Statistics (its something like that in m language.. dunno how to translate) - Use after acquire/buying/whatever. Set it to TRUE, and your item will be instantly used (if its useable, like books, potions, etc.) and removed from your hero`s inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.