• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Tornado edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello i was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to edit the tornado spell so that instead of being a channeled spell that you could control that it would launch the tornado to the unit that you click on (doing aoe damage to anyone in between) and when it gets to the target takes it up in the air and does the most of the damage to that target and then throws it back to the ground.My goal here is to make it like cloud's finishing touch limit break from Final Fantasy 7.

Level 24
Ok. . . I would use multiple skills.

The first would be a base target system which would do nothing but determine the location. Then create a dummy unit who casts a shockwave to the location of target of ability being cast. Then create another dummy at location of the target of the ability being cast. This dummy would create cast the tornado lift spell at thelocation of target unit being cast.

This might work but make sure you add experration timers to the dummies.

Status
Not open for further replies.