• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] How to make a tower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering is it possible to make a tower-like upper levels. When i try to make more than 2 levels of height if automatically creates side terrain.

Untitled.jpg

Level 15
It's not possible to raise/lower a cliff in the editor ( At least afaik in the normal editor )
You could use this in the point of the tower , add Invisible pathing platform and it will work like a normal cliff.

Example
  • Environment - Create a 0.50 second Permanent crater deformation at (Your Point) with radius 512.00 and depth -80.00.
  • Just have a negative value for depth.

You can change 0.5 to 0.00 seconds, also (Your Point) means your tower point,
Radius 512 and depth -80 can be changed as you want to change the cliff height and width.

Pros of this trigger :
- You can create a fully custom cliff.
Cons of this trigger :
- It may cause desync , as far as I know, deformations of the terrain may sometimes cause problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.