• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make 12 teams in a map {can't start a game with only one team}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi, I have a 12 player map. When I tried to start it on Battle.net, it said I couldn't start because everyone is on team 1.

On the map join page I want everyone to be locked into a team 1-12. During gameplay I want all the players to be enemies.

How do you do this? I looked in force properties but I can only make 6. I don't see a place to set peoples teams.

EDIT: I must have 12 teams in my map. Do I need to trigger to make 12?

Level 12
Being in the same force doesn't neccessarily mean to be allied. Leave the forces to be and make a trigger:
  • Rivalry
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Integer A) Not equal to (Player number of (Picked player))
                • Then - Actions
                  • Player - Make (Picked player) treat (Player((Integer A))) as an Enemy
                • Else - Actions

Level 11
I supose its max of 12 teams.. but you can make 2 teams. One for host and rest for players. Then ingame just do like above shown.

12 team doesnt have any sence, becouse blizz maked wc3 as RTS, so instead of putting 12 teams, its same as FFA(Free for all).

Level 5
I supose its max of 12 teams.. but you can make 2 teams. One for host and rest for players. Then ingame just do like above shown.

12 team doesnt have any sence, becouse blizz maked wc3 as RTS, so instead of putting 12 teams, its same as FFA(Free for all).

Being in the same force doesn't neccessarily mean to be allied. Leave the forces to be and make a trigger:
  • Rivalry
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Integer A) Not equal to (Player number of (Picked player))
                • Then - Actions
                  • Player - Make (Picked player) treat (Player((Integer A))) as an Enemy
                • Else - Actions

Thanks guys, I used a combo of both your suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.