• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Cant start the map without a second team..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey, ive got 1 team with 12 spots that are not allied or anything, but when i want to start the game it says there must be a second opponent team..

How can I fix this? I dont want 1 for each single player...

Level 6
How many forces do you have?
You must only have one forces to prevent that. If you create two then that problem will occur.

Level 12
Pharaoh, this problem appears in multiplayer, try it on LAN and it won't let you start with only one team.

I had the same problem, just use 2 forces, and uncheck "allied" for both forces in the Forces tab. It will be a little confusing for players, so just put it somewhere in map info or names of forces, that it actually is FFA map.

Level 4
Well I will do that with two forces, but ingame player red will be able to choose player team sizes, so it doesnt matter if players are allied or not at map initialization.

But coming to think of it, is there a general trigger for this? Because my thought of doing this would include too many "Make Player red to treat Player blue as enemy"..

Ive got a dialog for player red at start where he can choose Free For All, Two Players, Three Players and Six Players.
Any ideas?

Level 4
Thanks, I got it working properly and it was much less effort to create than the ways I would had done it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.