• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to install JNPG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I know that may asked this ... oh well, here it goes. How do I install JNPG. I downloaded it and when I try to run it it says something about .dl not being found. Then I copyed whole JNPG in my Frozen Throne folder and it works but it wont save my maps nor use its features (JNPGs features). Plz help me!!!

Level 9
What do you mean extract jassnewgen pack? To put all files out of JNGP in war3 folder? Anyway,did that.

K,when I try to run New Gen Warcraft it says that game.dll could not be hacked, please post logs/ongame.txt.
When I run World Editor,and I try to use tile pathability,it says that it cant extract Terrain/Art.slk.

Level 7
Thats not what i meant for extract remember to install this in the wc3 folder just the main one...
Extract for Vista= Start JGNP app then it will ask if u want to extract all filess click extract all then go to the other folder thats extracted STILL in the wc3 folder(u can delete the compressed JNGP...COmpressed= the first JNGP folder) amd start the app and ur ready to go

Extract for XP= Go to the JNGP folder thats still in the wc3 folder and select the bottom one (dont press it) then press shift and go all the way up and then right click and press extract... I forgot the rest since i have vista now but if it makes a new folder delete the old folder and u can start the app in the new extracted folder.

Extract for Mac= I think macs suck so I dont use them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.