• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[General] how to i do a item require other item (not upgrades and units)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
how to i do {itemA} require {itemB} to purchase? (not upgrades and units, itens):goblin_jawdrop:

Last edited:
Level 17
how to i make {itemA} require {itemB} to purchase? (not upgrades and units, itens):goblin_jawdrop:

u cant, u just can remove from hero and give back the gold....

(if u store every purchasable item type&gold price to variable then u can give back the correct value and max u can add remove from market and maybe that refresh the stock interval if start interval is 0 :/)

Level 2
man, i want to ITEM A needs ITEM B to be puchesased! i to i do it??!

say to me too taths conditions i need to do it

Level 26
Examples:
  • Any unit owned by the same player as the buyer needs to have an item of that type in inventory.
  • All units owned by the same player as the buyer need to have an item of that type in inventory.
  • Somewhen before, the player needs to have bought such an item.
  • Somewhen before, the player needs to have killed such an item.
  • The player needs to have a shop offering that type of item.

Adiktuz's example does not work with requirements as requirements are player-related.

Level 17
ok acctually i am pretty sure he want just a item combination thats all, just still he dont know u cant disable the item selling only to 1 player or unit, so only way if remove item and give back the gold, if somebody else dont know something what i dont readed yet :p

Level 2
aww, now i unsderstanded sorry ^^ (but this topic dont ended Ò.ó )
i want to HERO to buy ITEM A needs ITEM B in inventory... this helped you?

Examples:
  • Any unit owned by the same player as the buyer needs to have an item of that type in inventory.
  • All units owned by the same player as the buyer need to have an item of that type in inventory.
  • Somewhen before, the player needs to have bought such an item.
  • Somewhen before, the player needs to have killed such an item.
  • The player needs to have a shop offering that type of item.

Adiktuz's example does not work with requirements as requirements are player-related.
the number one note, Any unit owned by the same player as the buyer needs to have an item of that type in inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.