• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how to hide the "select hero" button in shops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
i have seen it was done in the battletanks map.

this is critical because unless removed the "select hero"-ability-icon blocks 1 button for items in shop buildings.

any help appreciated

Level 5
i have seen it was done in the battletanks map.

this is critical because unless removed the "select hero"-ability-icon blocks 1 button for items in shop buildings.

any help appreciated

Select hero is an ability that item shops have by default. Go into your shop's normal abilities list and delete 'select hero'.

Level 9
Select hero is an ability that item shops have by default. Go into your shop's normal abilities list and delete 'select hero'.

i know that shops have it by default. if i remove it, wich i know how to do, it will be removed. what i asked for was a way to make the ability use no button, wich i know exists.

thx anyway

Level 9
when i remove it, i cant buy anything. because no hero is selected.

even if i have only 1 potential hero, that hero can not buy anything, because he is not selected. how do you work around this?

i dont think removing the ability is the solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.