• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how to give someone multiple rep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
hello folks,

first of all, i didn't find a place to post this so chose off topic.

Lately ive seen alot of people giveing one multiple reputation, by sometimes amounts of 4;

i can't keep, myself from wondering how they do this;

if anyone could explain this to me, he/she will ofcourse get my lifetime thanks, and be the first one i test this out on.

greetz

Level 21
hello folks,

first of all, i didn't find a place to post this so chose off topic.

Lately ive seen alot of people giveing one multiple reputation, by sometimes amounts of 4;

i can't keep, myself from wondering how they do this;

if anyone could explain this to me, he/she will ofcourse get my lifetime thanks, and be the first one i test this out on.

greetz

There is a thing called rep power. It determines how valuable rep given by you is(how many points)
You get one rep power for every few thousand posts and few hundred rep.

Only moderators can choose how much rep they want to give and their reputation power is over 9000(!).

Level 8
There is a thing called rep power. It determines how valuable rep given by you is(how many points)
You get one rep power for every few thousand posts and few hundred rep.

Only moderators can choose how much rep they want to give and their reputation power is over 9000(!).

thanks, didn't know that;

(and over 9000 xD)

+rep tommorrow, since ive reached my daily limit...

Xonok said:
NO, only Administrators has 9000+ Power.

Reputation FAQ said:
Moderators can give and remove up to 12 reputation points and anywhere in between.
Reputation FAQ said:
Administrators have a reputation power level of over nine thousand.
SOURCE

Status
Not open for further replies.