• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] How to get my map into my campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

As you can see, the map is in red and won't load. I can't figure out why.

I haven't worked on a campaign in ages (and I was never really very good anyway). I can't seem to remember how to get this to work.

I made a map (a rip* of the first Alliance mission in TFT) and while it works on its own I can't seem to get into into this campaign.

AUHumanX01 - Warcraft 3 Maps - Epic War.com

Not sure what to do or how to fix it. Part of me is thinking I needed to make it inside the campaign first but that confuses me. I got the idea after seeing it done in other custom campaigns. IIRC both the
"Arthas Campaign - Humans" and "Arthas Campaign - Undead" by sagi5533 did this. It was really cool I thought.

So, yeah, anyway, any idea how I can fix this?

*Someone called it a rip, not sure if that's a technical term... lol.

Level 8
Okay, thanks. I was already looking to tutorials (found some on the hive and some on youtube) for both making campaigns and making ais (since I will have to do that soon too and I saw someone else asking about it).

Do you happen to know of any guides/tutorials that would be a good starting point for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.