• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to fix my map for 1.24b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi! My map world of azgarn can't be played in 1.24 and 1.24b. And when i save the map i get 6259 errors. I have removed all triggers, regions, and creeps, and doodads, but it still comes up 6259 errors when i save it. I even switched from WEU to WE and still nothing. So, how do i fix the map for
1.24b?:sad::cq:

Level 22
Dont use WEU advanced triggers as they bug as hell cause of WEU not updated. Hope you have the map before you removed all the stuff cause just remove WEU triggers and it should be fine but as you said you alrdy removed them. You got some custom script header left?

Level 11
I suppose I should of said don't trust WEU since it's major outdated. It will keep saying there are errors in it, because it was meant for patch 1.21 not 1.24 or 1.24b. In other words try something a bit more recent like JNPG it works with 1.23 but it shouldn't have to many errors in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.