• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to edit speed limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
So im making an map wit hero in, and at start the hero can attack with about 0.8 - 1 sek cooldown but whan thy get more attack speed they stop at one poit by using more then possible, if you know.

i wanna get very fasy shown at 0.1 and the faster possible 0.05.

Can it be done?

Level 17
Don't really understand you, but maybe you're refering to the Hero's attack speed. If yes, than the fastest attack speed for an unit is 0,01 I think. Just change it in the object editor, and if you want an ability to increase the attack speed, base it off "frenzy" (or "unholy frenzy" if don't want the autocast).

Level 4
[K40$]-Spectre;961038 said:
Don't really understand you, but maybe you're refering to the Hero's attack speed. If yes, than the fastest attack speed for an unit is 0,01 I think. Just change it in the object editor, and if you want an ability to increase the attack speed, base it off "frenzy" (or "unholy frenzy" if don't want the autocast).

Not on that way :p I got a hero that start at level 1 ex with 15 agi and when it maybe reach level 150 it got 970 agi, but after level 50 with 330 agi i do't gain more attack speep, if you understand, i think the WE got an limit of how fast its possible to attack :S

Level 4
It isent, try go make an new map. and make an hero that starts with 1sek cooldown, put some thomes on the ground so he end up with 10000000agi and see hwow fast he attack. I need to make him attack faster when he got that high agi.

Level 7
Isn't 330 uber enough :O?بةرخثبهرخحثبةرسمبنةركسينرةقنخ رثفللاخعثهقفرىر
رحوقثورحسزؤحزحزئجضصزءجحخثصزءحص ثيةثهقبىرقفعلىبنيترىمسرىمسنرسي كؤوءةرزئوؤرةزؤورةئزوةرظئوةئظؤر
ئؤرىئزؤرى وةؤئرى وزئؤزرة ىزئؤةرى <-- lol priceless

• Angry
Reactions: Rui

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Set attack animation backward swing and point to 0, that disables the cap on attack speed but might make ranged attacks look wierd as it messes up the animation time till damage timinings. After that there should be no real cap on attack speed.

What ever you do thou, never set attack cooldown to 0 if those 2 values are 0 since then it will attack an infinate number of times a second which is not good for ones processor (instant lag).

Last edited:
Level 4
Set attack animation backward swing and point to 0, that disables the cap on attack speed but might make ranged attacks look wierd as it messes up the animation time till damage timinings. After that there should be no real cap on attack speed.

What ever you do thou, never set attack cooldown to if those 2 values are 0 since then it will attack an infinate number of times a second which is not good for ones processor (instant lag).

Okay, Thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.