• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to change winning and losing screen art?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
just 2 examples
UI\Glues\ScoreScreen\ScoreScreen-HumanVictory\scorescreen-humanvictory.blp
UI\Glues\ScoreScreen\ScoreScreen-HumanVictoryExpansion\scorescreen-humanvictoryexpansion.blp

these are the file path names
the images iffy and require alpha channels specifically designed to have a partially transparent image

i know there is a Lotr score screen image out there and a few others so u may want to look at those to get some more ideas

Level 19
I got it working. What is the path for Night Elf expansion win and lose? Would anybody happen to know what size I must save the image to fill the screen? I tried 500x500 but it was too small.

Level 40
512x512, I think

And you can look up the paths with an MPQ viewer/editor, but here we go...

UI\Glues\ScoreScreen\ScoreScreen-NightElfVictory\ScoreScreen-NightElfVictory.blp
UI\Glues\ScoreScreen\ScoreScreen-NightElfVictoryExpansion\ScoreScreen-NightElfVictoryExpansion.blp
UI\Glues\ScoreScreen\ScoreScreen-Defeat\ScoreScreen-Defeat.blp

It appears there's no racial defeat screens.

Level 19
It can't be 512x512. I tried it but it didn't fit when I have different background colour. :/
EDIT: Oh nevermind the size is 512x512 and I mistakenly wrote 500 in the first place. I will get a transparent background and it's all fixed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.