• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How can i change that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
hey all ;D

can someone tell me how to change the 100% in the screen to a custom text? i tried changing the only 100% i found in the game interface window but that didnt change anything.

Info.jpg

thanks in advance

greetz clapto

Level 28
I've searched my ass off for this in the past, but I can't remember ever finding it.
Then again, I might have been looking in the wrong place (and I'm pretty certain my war3map-files weren't complete).

I always did what ruler suggested though, it's the only way I know of to make it look decent.

Level 12
There is no way known to change this. The main reason is that this field is dynamic and can be changed by triggers unlike the other fields.

You can however put a color code like "|c00101c29" at the end of the COLON_GOLD_INCOME_RATE to make it hardly visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.