• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] How to change the color of a spell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
You need to edit the file in the imports called “Lightningsplash— but don’t quote me on the actual name. Export it to system. Open in in either Windows Excel or something similar. Note, saving it from other Excels and importing it after always crashed the map, so what I did was to work on it in Excel, save a copy, open the copy with notepad, copy and paste it into the final version in notepad. Then reupload it into the editor, replacing the old one.

In excel you will a column running downwards that expresses the names of the current Lightning’s, the models they use, and then something like R,G, B, A. The first three are red, Green, blue, and the last is the transparency.

You need to make a new entry under the other ones you see, giving it four letters to use in the editor. Choose and copy which model you want to alter. Then adjust the colors. You can adjust the width of the beam as well as how short or long the beam as it recycles it’s animations to make the stream.

If you need help, send me a message. I’m not at a computer to verify all this right now.

Level 2
You need to edit the file in the imports called “Lightningsplash— but don’t quote me on the actual name. Export it to system. Open in in either Windows Excel or something similar. Note, saving it from other Excels and importing it after always crashed the map, so what I did was to work on it in Excel, save a copy, open the copy with notepad, copy and paste it into the final version in notepad. Then reupload it into the editor, replacing the old one.

In excel you will a column running downwards that expresses the names of the current Lightning’s, the models they use, and then something like R,G, B, A. The first three are red, Green, blue, and the last is the transparency.

You need to make a new entry under the other ones you see, giving it four letters to use in the editor. Choose and copy which model you want to alter. Then adjust the colors. You can adjust the width of the beam as well as how short or long the beam as it recycles it’s animations to make the stream.

If you need help, send me a message. I’m not at a computer to verify all this right now.
Thank you. I tried this but it sadly didn't work. Its fine, no issue. Its no problem, dont worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.