• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

[General] How to change loading background?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I didn't mean this! I know how to change the loading screen. I'm asking how to change the other background. For example you're loading default melee map. it loads with lsit of the players! i want to change the image behind.
Import the two images at the same path as the existing images. The screen is divided into left and right images, with the left being generic and the right being based on player race. You get your image, split it in two down the middle (from top to bottom) and then import it over the two background images appropriately. You can use a MPQ symbolic links to use the same image file at 4 different paths for each races right side loading screen images (saves file space as images are large).

Status
Not open for further replies.