• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] how to anti-Garena Master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Garena Master is an cheating warcraft 3, allowed you can hack, cheat anything map, how i can stop this SAVAGE, my map will doomed because those cheat,hack :(
Those are video, they're showing hack everywhere, sadly
How i can avoid those hack,cheat on my map

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
BattleNet's security features should detect the tampered executable and flag the account for banning from BattleNet, or at least that the application should be looked into for banning. This is the same for all Blizzard games and although the results are not instant, they are very effective with most, if not all, cheaters being banned eventually.

If you are not using BattleNet and instead using some third party service then there is nothing you can do. This is what one gets for playing with pirates via unlicensed means.

Level 6
BattleNet's security features should detect the tampered executable and flag the account for banning from BattleNet, or at least that the application should be looked into for banning. This is the same for all Blizzard games and although the results are not instant, they are very effective with most, if not all, cheaters being banned eventually.

If you are not using BattleNet and instead using some third party service then there is nothing you can do. This is what one gets for playing with pirates via unlicensed means.
Well thank, because i still play 1.24e instead 1.29 :(

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
I am surprised you are taking such YouTube videos so seriously... I personally would not be concerned about this application for a number of reasons.
  • It is almost certainly malware. Anyone who uses it will not gain any advantage, instead they will only lose their privacy and potentially worse. All this sort of video is exactly the same, be it for a "working PS4 emulator" or "working Warcraft III undetectable ladder map hack", this one is no different. Typical scam video trying to trick people into downloading almost certainly unsafe applications and running them. This sort of trick is how most malware infections start on an up-to-date PC.
  • There are only 2 cheats that work with online Warcraft III games. Maphack and impossible input. Maphack is obvious, you can read the positions ignoring the fog of war from the game state. Impossible input is much more obscure, one can send input commands that should not normally be possible such as for dialog buttons that were never visible or are disabled. Impossible input can be protected against at a trigger level by tracking states such that you discard all event fires that should not have been possible to occur. Always using this fix is even recommended as lag can unintentionally produce some impossible input events (eg a dialog button being pressed twice when it should only be visible for 1 press and then forever hidden).
  • People who use map hacks are almost always obvious about it. If they are smart enough to get away with using a maphack and not give themselves away with their actions then they are smart enough to not need to use a map hack in the first place since they will already be dominating >>90% of players. It is the same way how a kid trying to hide something they did gives themselves away in like 10 seconds.
  • It is just a Warcraft III map on a small third party community. Even if there is the odd cheater it makes little difference and you should be happy that people are getting some fun from the map, even if their meaning of fun is highly twisted. If it is vaguely competitive then communities will very quickly alienate people who cheat and spoil the fun using lobby kicks or robot bans.

Level 6
I am surprised you are taking such YouTube videos so seriously... I personally would not be concerned about this application for a number of reasons.
  • It is almost certainly malware. Anyone who uses it will not gain any advantage, instead they will only lose their privacy and potentially worse. All this sort of video is exactly the same, be it for a "working PS4 emulator" or "working Warcraft III undetectable ladder map hack", this one is no different. Typical scam video trying to trick people into downloading almost certainly unsafe applications and running them. This sort of trick is how most malware infections start on an up-to-date PC.
  • There are only 2 cheats that work with online Warcraft III games. Maphack and impossible input. Maphack is obvious, you can read the positions ignoring the fog of war from the game state. Impossible input is much more obscure, one can send input commands that should not normally be possible such as for dialog buttons that were never visible or are disabled. Impossible input can be protected against at a trigger level by tracking states such that you discard all event fires that should not have been possible to occur. Always using this fix is even recommended as lag can unintentionally produce some impossible input events (eg a dialog button being pressed twice when it should only be visible for 1 press and then forever hidden).
  • People who use map hacks are almost always obvious about it. If they are smart enough to get away with using a maphack and not give themselves away with their actions then they are smart enough to not need to use a map hack in the first place since they will already be dominating >>90% of players. It is the same way how a kid trying to hide something they did gives themselves away in like 10 seconds.
  • It is just a Warcraft III map on a small third party community. Even if there is the odd cheater it makes little difference and you should be happy that people are getting some fun from the map, even if their meaning of fun is highly twisted. If it is vaguely competitive then communities will very quickly alienate people who cheat and spoil the fun using lobby kicks or robot bans.
My place has many young buffalo :(

Status
Not open for further replies.