• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Removing Anti-Cheat in Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I don't know if W3 fans still there due trendy games in 2017/2018 (Overwatch, PUBG or games-that-i-cant-afford-b'cause-very-high-spec), i have a lot of question that haunting me for years.

First off, how do i remove anti-cheat system in popular RPG maps? (ex:Enthashara Tales, Daemonic OPRG or any-other-cool-rpg) since i often play it offline and alone. Playing it alone so its harder to beat it any RPG maps. I have google but nothing comes.

I currently play TKoK since i can play it with cheat (Thank God!) and Daemonic OPRG b'cause gold/lumber cheat. My current favorite is Gaias Retailiation OPRG since standard W3 save/load system easier than series of long code for saving.

I just want explore this beautiful maps.

Last edited:
Level 13
i'm guessing most of those maps are protected from opening with the world editor, so no legal way to get there, as the anti-cheat systems i know are done with triggers, so only way to remove them would be to remove the triggers. if the map is unprotected just do that.
otherwise you can try contating the creator of the maps to give you a version without anti-cheat.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
so no legal way to get there
Since when was opening a WC3 map a crime?
First off, how do i remove anti-cheat system in popular RPG maps?
Modify the maps JASS script. If the map is protected one can get this file using MPQEdit. Updating the MPQ file afterwards with the new JASS script file is more tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.