• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

[JASS] Single Player Anti-Cheat for Save Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey guys, sorry for starting a new topic if this has already been asked, but I searched through 10+ pages of topics and though I found stuff close to what I need, it didnt actually help, so I'm posting here.

I use Aceheart's save/load code

(http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/cat_usersubmit.php?view=49392)

And so far it's worked pretty well, I'm making a single/multiplayer RPG, and I'd like it so you can save/load in either single or multiplayer. However, I dont want people to just cheat in order to get way overpowered heros. So what I need, is a code that detects when a player tries to cheat, or detects when a player tries to save with cheats on, and either ends the game or disables the save code.

I know how to disable single-player saving, but it kinda removes the point. it'd be too much of a hassle to have to keep starting over if you wanted to play solo.

-Teld

Status
Not open for further replies.