• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How reforget WE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi is reforged WE has more freedom of old wc3 WE.I Want to make moba map and I stop here.I was trying dota 2 tools and starcraft 2 editor.But they have too many limitations .I before was making maps in wc3 WE and i think it is the best editor for this kind of game .Is here active community and where i can find the new things in the editor .Thanks

The Starcraft 2 Galaxy Editor has much more functionality than the Warcraft 3 World Editor. However yes the Reforged WE has a lot more features added compared to the pre-RF editor. For a MOBA map it's up to you, but the Reforged WE should be fine for making a MOBA like DOTA or any other I can think of.

Level 2
y i know Starcraft 2 editor has more functions .But it is all in gui if i want to script it is very hard (only one file ).So is WE reforget Jass has structs implemented or it is just more natives , and is there is still leak thing.So all game editors i try the WE is best for me(everione has its big advantages but aster all i came back here) so i hope community is not dead.
And one more question is there a project that extends reforged functionality something like big mod not necessary to be bnet palyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.