• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] How i hide the upkeep window?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi guys in my map in the top of it , if i put the mouse near the "No Upkeep" message, appears a window if the informations of the upkeep, but i want to change the "No Upkeep" message and any others messages that appears in this area to change to other like "My map name v1.0"

i know changing the message but i dont known to hide the window if someone put the mouse near the message... can someone help me? thanks !

sorry for bad english

Level 2
yeah but where? i have looked everything in the game interface and dont have nothing like upkeep that removes the upkeep window

Level 18
i think it's under Text - No Upkeep, small upkeep and so on (Gameplay Interface).
Also be sure to edit the tabel for the upkeep to somewhat high values (Gameplay Constants)

Source: Google

EDIT: It seems that the text always returns. I found some lines that are corresponding to that, deletes text, and ingame it was showing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.